Unlimited and endless amounts of hot water, it’s the perfect solution for any business and household’s requirements. As the name suggests the Rinnai Infinity range of water heaters can help you get that endless shower or that amazing bath full of the perfect temperature of water.
Explore the range of endless hot water
Properties under 20 years of age is where you will find a Rinnai Infinity hot water service installed and the models are:
- 16 (suited to small dwellings and applications where demand is low)
- 24 (older version, not many left in circulation, one of the very first introduced)
- 26 (as seen in image on this page, one of the more popular models)
- 26i (for internal applications where conventional ventilation can’t be achieved)
- Smart Start
- Touch (comes with one wireless controller, additional controllers can be added)
- 32 Environ
- 32 (for properties with a high demand on heated water)
- HD200 (commercial range of water heaters)
- HD200i (commercial range of water heaters for internal applications)
These newer models today come in a nice sleek bright white casing and are very compact. The commercial range (HD200) comes in a very stylish metallic grey casing. The infinity range is also compatible with recessed wall boxes allowing for a non-invasive installation to take place.
One big bonus with the Rinnai Infinity range of water heaters is the massive 12-year warranty on the heat exchanger (domestic application) something very few other models or manufacturers are offering today. When you look at the larger heaters in the commercial range of heaters such as the HD200 there are various options that these systems can be patterned with to make huge amounts of hot or warm water for businesses such as Laundry’s, Apartments, Butchers, Child Care Centres, Manufacturing Plants and Nursing Homes.
Keeping your heated water under control
Imagine being able to turn on a tap and the perfect amount of water was dispensed to fill your bath
and better still it was delivered to the exact temperature you wanted! Well it is now possible. When
you install a continuous flow water service from the Infinity range you have the option of installing
up to 4 controller pads throughout the property per water heating system. The temperature
controllers can be adjusted from 37 degrees Celsius up to 60 degrees (for models not locked at 50
degrees). The control pads also will display any error codes and allow a service technician to check
the history of your water heater and diagnose what parts will be required to fix the system. If your
Rinnai Infinity water heater does not have controllers we can always temporarily install one during
the service call to site.
Maintaining and Servicing
The Infinity range is a certainly one of the more reliable models in the Adelaide plumbing market
today and the Infinity 26 is probably the most common in South Australia followed closely by the
Rinnai Infinity 16. Although these models no longer have a pilot light so regular checking on the
operation of the unit is no longer required there are still a few items which will need servicing during
the life of the system.
- Water pressure coming into unit. If water pressure is high in your location such as Norwood, Toorak Gardens, Rosslyn Park and Glenelg, it’s important to check that the pressure limiting device installed is maintaining the reduced pressure throughout the life of the hot water service.
- Cleaning of water and gas filters. These two devices are located at the inlets of both sources to the Rinnai Infinity hot water service and over time can be clogged with small particles and should be cleaned out by a licensed gasfitter and plumber.
- Air intakes, exhausts and flues. These water heaters have ventilation and exhaust grills located at the front and these need to be kept clean and clear always to allow the unit to breath and safely expel burnt gases from the burners inside. The internal models are
installed with flues which allow the unit to expel burnt gases to the atmosphere and it is important these remain free of obstructions such as birds and possums.
- Protection from electrical surge. Because the Rinnai Infinity hot water services do not have a pilot light they are plugged into an electrical source for ignition. It is important to have this power point protected and checked for operation from a surge i.e. during a lightning storm because a huge jolt of power running through one of these units will certainly fry the CPU and the system will be non-repairable.
- Cleaning heat exchanger on the hd200 range when LC (00) code is displayed on indicator window at front of water heater due to scale build up which can be a more common occurrence in Adelaide due to the hard water we have.
Who can install, service and repair my Rinnai Infinity?
When it comes to a repair, service or a replacement of your Rinnai water heating system it is advisable that only a properly trained technician from the Hot Water Specialist of Adelaide do this work. There are many companies who claim that they can do the work but then get into troubles once the work has commenced. Knowing all the ins and outs is something which only experience will give you and that is something we have invested time and money into.
Our service vehicles carry most major parts and if our service vehicle does not have the part on board our warehouse located in Unley will certainly have the parts allowing for a same day turn around on all types of water heater repairs. We are Adelaide’s preferred plumbers to work on all Rinnai products, our customers have grown to gain trust in our service and our reputation speaks for itself. Book a service today and can speak to you about our programmed maintenance schedule designed to suit your business or house hold.