Boiling Hot Water produced by ZIP
Statistics show that 7 out of 10 offices and business in Adelaide have some form of ZIP product installed and households across the state are following the trend with the increased awareness of the ZIP brand. With these statistics in mind it’s “crystal clear” that ZIP have the market hold when it comes to filtered, chilled, boiling and sparkling water delivered to your tap anywhere across South Australia.
The ZIP Hydro Tap is the most popular in the product range. There are many varieties of the Hydro Tap currently available such as:
- Boiling and Chilled water combinations – BC60/40, HT3784, HT1784, BC160/125, BC100/75
- Boiling water only – HT1786, B160, B240
- Chilled water only – HT1788, C125, C175, CS175
- Ambient and Boiling water – HT1785, HT4709, HT1709, BA160
- Boiling, Chilled and Sparkling water – HT4760, BCS100/75
- 3 in 1 – BHA160, BHA240
- 4 in 1 – BAHA160, BAHA240, BCHA160/175, BCHA160/125
- All in 1 – HT1717, HT1772, T4224, HT1745, IS BC240/175
Many years ago, the ZIP Hydro Tap was only available in the bright polished chrome colour but today you will find the popular tap in just about any imaginable colour, style and finish. The Hydro Tap can also be ordered with longer paddles on the handles for use by people in wheel chairs and to make ease of use for younger people. The tap has safety features to avoid scalding when used in aged care, hospitals and child care centres.
Other popular styles of the ZIP range are predominately found in commercial and industrial applications these provide instant boiling water in various sizes starting as small as 1.5L through to 40L capacity with quick recovery rates. These models come in a choice of two colours Bright White and Stainless Steel:
- Over Sink 5L and 10L – 21051 and 21101 respectively
- Under Sink 5L – 21052
- DSX range 18, 21, 24 and 27kw at 50 and 60 degrees Celsius – CL1001, CL1509
- DEX range 18, 21, 24 and 27kw at 50 and 60 degrees Celsius – CL1002, CL1508
- Under bench CEX-U 11kw – 13.5kw 50 degrees Celsius – CL1003
- Under bench MCX3, 4, 6 – CL1502, CL1503, CL1504
- CEX range – CL1505, CL1506, CL1507
- On wall mount EB 3L, 5L and 7.5L – EB1001, EB1002 and EB1003
- On wall mount AB 1.5L, AB 3L, AB 5L, AB 7.5L, AB 15L, AB 25L, AB 40L – AB1001, AB1003, AB1005, AB1007, AB1009, AB1011 and AB1013
- On wall mount HBE6 3L, 5L, 7.5L, 15L, 25L and 40L – HB1001, HB1003, HB1005, HB1007, HB1009 and HB1011
Like many plumbing products they require regular servicing to keep them working at their optimal capacity. Filters inside of the ZIP unit which is typically located in the cupboard below the sink need replacing at a minimum every 12 months and some even more frequently depending on the usage. Our service technicians are recognised throughout South Australia for having firsthand knowledge about the operations of the ZIP brand and credited for having fast access to spare parts.
We not only provide aftersales servicing of all ZIP products but also supply and install new ZIP products. It is vitally important that your ZIP product of choice is only installed by a licensed technician as there are many elements to getting a correct install performed without voiding the manufacturers warranties, something many plumbers are not aware of and hence will not work on the ZIP product range.
With the increases in technology today we can tailor a preventative maintenance program to suit your home, office or business. We can have servicing pre-booked annually or quarterly so that your ZIP products are working to their best providing clean filtered chilled or boiling water. Our technicians can program your system to conserve energy and be ready to operate at full capacity during peak periods of activity around the office or home. Contact us today to book an appointment with one of our licensed ZIP technicians in Adelaide, South Australia.